Monday, October 25, 2010

If it isn't one thing, it's another...

For those of you who are wondering - still no Belgian IDs.  Our ID cards that get us admitted to the SHAPE campus have an expiration date of November 1st.  They are temporary IDs until we get our Belgian IDs and then we get issued a SHAPE ID good for the length of our stay.

As our Belgian IDs have yet to materialize, the Belgian police gave us a SHAPE ID extension until December 1st.  So today I went and updated our SHAPE IDs which meant getting new cards issued.  This was fairly painless and didn't require too much waiting.  I was feeling really good about getting something done today, until...

I was paying for my groceries and my debit card was not working.  So now I have gained myself a trip to the bank tomorrow to get that card sorted out.  C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment