Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School

I'm having a bit of writer's block regarding what topic to cover.  I offered Kyra the opportunity to guest blog, so here she is.....
              I go to SHAPE American High School. I am in 7th grade. I know that is middle school but they still call it a high school. School starts at 8:50 and ends at 3:30. Here is my schedule.( there is 5minutes between every class)
8:30- we can walk through the halls to our lockers and to class early
8:45- warning bell only 5 minutes to get to your first class
8:50-9:35 English
9:40-10:25 Art
10:30-11:20 French
11:25-12:10 P.E
12:15-1:00 World Geography
1:05-1:50 LUNCH!!!!
1:55- 2:40 Science
2:45-3:30 Math
TIME TO GO HOME!!!!
         In english I have a very boring teacher who gets off topic easily. We only have homework once every two weeks ish. Art is okay right now we are drawing shoes. The next semester instead of Art, I will have drama. French is just a little bit of French. Next quarter I go to German then Study Skills then Spanish. P.E is normal P.E except one quarter you have health. For me that quarter is the 3rd one. In world geography we are learning 4th grade stuff like the hemispheres and continents and oceans. I love lunch but it is really late in the day. Science is really boring I usually just start my homework in class because she doesn't care. I take 9th grade math with mostly 8th graders. We get sooooooooo much homework! On the board she puts problems 1-5 on the board. Only 5 problems doesn't seem like much though. But in the text book it says problem 1, 1a, 1b , 1c, 1d, 1e, and 1f. 5x 6 30 questions. That is a lot! Well sometime soon I will guest blog again.

1 comment: