I may have a bit of time this week to delve more in depth to the list below. In the meantime, here's a bit of what has been happening lately:
- Tartuffe opens Thursday. I've been in rehearsal and spent my days helping with the set. I'm not helpful with construction, but I can paint and have done quite a bit.
- Allen has started running track. Each student has been allowed to choose three events. Allen's choices 200, hurdles and 1500
- Kyra has been invited to apply for membership in the National Junior Honor Society. Her interview is this Friday.
- Kyle has been working numerous hours.
- The sun has been shining more than not over the past week. I have certainly enjoyed the blue skies and dry air.